7060 Shelton Ln, Vacaville, CA 956884 beds, 2 baths, 2,214 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $792,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Dining Room \ Kitchen Combo,Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Family Room \ Fireplace(s),Pool Type \ Gas Heat,Pool Type \ In Ground,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tile,Showing \ 24 Hr Notice,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ Call Listing Office,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ A-Frame,Style \ Ranch,View(s) \ Hills,View(s) \ Mountains,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,214 sqft
- Parcel #: 0105210540
- Zillow Home ID: 15695093
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7060 Shelton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95688, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% less than in Vacaville, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 7082 Shelton Ln Vacaville, CA$513K321,703
- 7021 Browns Valley Rd Vacaville, CA$535K42.52,252
- 7098 Shelton Ln Vacaville, CA$547K322,386
- 7029 Browns Valley Rd Vacaville, CA$550K422,762
- 7114 Shelton Ln Vacaville, CA$562K42.52,270
- 3085 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
- 3007 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
- 3018 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
- 3000 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
- 3001 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA$519K432,605
- 3006 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--532,867
- 3013 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
- 3024 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
- 3012 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
- 3091 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA$469K43.012,525
- 3097 Duke Cir Vacaville, CA--------
Nearby Schools in Vacaville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292