- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7061 Nathan Ln, Carpentersville, IL 601104 beds, 4 baths, 2,110 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,110 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0317178030
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 4616864
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7061 Nathan Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Carpentersville, and 1670.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carpentersville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60110 home values.
- 7063 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$195K------
- 7059 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$214K------
- 7057 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$219K------
- 7065 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$222K------
- 7056 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$230K432,110
- 7054 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$267K52.52,780
- 7058 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$221K------
- 7055 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$193K331,643
- 7052 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$232K432,598
- 7067 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$217K------
- Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL--------
- 7068 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$218K------
- 7050 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$222K------
- 6913 Zachary Dr Carpentersville, IL$224K------
- 6915 Zachary Dr Carpentersville, IL$214K------
- 7053 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$230K------
- 7069 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$261K442,157
- 6917 Zachary Dr Carpentersville, IL$215K------
- 7070 Nathan Ln Carpentersville, IL$173K------
- 6911 Zachary Dr Carpentersville, IL$228K42.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.