7063 Cantaberra Ct, San Diego, CA 921295 beds, 5 baths, 3,134 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,112 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $761,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3063623400
- Zillow Home ID: 59310323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7063 Cantaberra Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Torrey Highlands market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in San Diego, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Torrey Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torrey Highlands home values.
- 7055 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$905K53.53,081
- 7069 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$882K432,530
- 7049 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$890K43.52,789
- 7002 Torrey Santa Fe Rd San Diego, CA$676K------
- 7075 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$999K54.53,134
- 7062 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$924K542,883
- 7050 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$1.04M653,284
- 7037 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$878K432,684
- 7074 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$937K43.52,789
- 7032 Santa Fe Canyon Pl San Diego, CA$920K54.53,864
- 7024 Santa Fe Canyon Pl San Diego, CA$902K433,246
- 7085 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$956K33.52,789
- 7040 Santa Fe Canyon Pl San Diego, CA$924K443,246
- 7038 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$900K43.52,789
- 7016 Santa Fe Canyon Pl San Diego, CA$1.02M54.53,864
- 7048 Santa Fe Canyon Pl San Diego, CA$894K42.53,331
- 7027 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$927K54.53,134
- 7086 Cantaberra Ct San Diego, CA$930K433,023
- 7008 Santa Fe Canyon Pl San Diego, CA$904K423,331
- 7051 Sherbourne Ln San Diego, CA$889K43.52,789
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!