7063 Oregon St, Fontana, CA 923363 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,200 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $326,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 618 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Oak hardwood floors, oak fench doors, berber carpet, plantation shutters, granite counter tops
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0228771480000
- Zillow Home ID: 17316312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7063 Oregon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92336 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Fontana, and 47.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92336 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92336 home values.
- 7053 Oregon St Fontana, CA$472K42.53,105
- 7073 Oregon St Fontana, CA$385K322,033
- 7043 Oregon St Fontana, CA$385K322,033
- 7083 Oregon St Fontana, CA$380K322,033
- 7064 Utah Ct Fontana, CA$435K432,829
- 7074 Utah Ct Fontana, CA$438K432,829
- 7062 Utah Ct Fontana, CA$442K432,829
- 7084 Utah Ct Fontana, CA$442K42.52,943
- 7064 Oregon St Fontana, CA$380K322,033
- 7033 Oregon St Fontana, CA$393K322,033
- 7074 Oregon St Fontana, CA$381K32.52,008
- 14557 Idaho St Fontana, CA$390K322,032
- 7054 Oregon St Fontana, CA$374K322,033
- 7084 Oregon St Fontana, CA$404K42.752,484
- 7044 Oregon St Fontana, CA$417K432,530
- 14567 Idaho St Fontana, CA$373K322,032
- 7094 Oregon St Fontana, CA$383K422,033
- 14543 Colorado St Fontana, CA$396K322,398
- 7034 Oregon St Fontana, CA$375K32.52,008
- 14555 Colorado St Fontana, CA$397K422,398
Nearby Schools in Fontana
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.