7064 35th Ave NEAPT 1, Seattle, WA 98115
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.75 baths
- Condo:1,163 sq ft
- Lot:14,042 sq ft
- Year Built:1969
- Last Sold:May 2007 for $295,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow356
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesLaundry room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Elementary SchoolWedgwood
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- High SchoolRoosevelt High
- Last Remodel Year1978
- Middle SchoolEckstein Mid
- MLS #364520
- Parcel #8935700010
- Roof TypeComposition
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count14
- Zillow Home ID49110775
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$174,079||$129K – $209K||-$668||$149||05/21/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,521/mo||$1.2K – $1.9K/mo||+$26||$1.31||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Bryant home values will rise 8.1% next year, compared to a 9% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Bryant homes, this home is 64.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 51.5% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bryant home values.
Neighborhood for 7064 35th Avenue Ne APT 1
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005