7065 Crystalline Dr, Carlsbad, CA 920115 beds, 5 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,105,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2146440100
- Zillow Home ID: 69020052
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7065 Crystalline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92011 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Carlsbad, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92011 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Carlsbad.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92011 home values.
- 7069 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.12M553,199
- 7061 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.21M44.52,964
- 7073 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.09M43.52,840
- 7060 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.09M44.52,964
- 7057 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.12M44.53,200
- 7064 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.24M64.53,377
- 7068 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.1M54.53,300
- 7072 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.07M44.52,964
- 7077 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.3M54.53,199
- 7076 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.01M442,840
- 7070 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.15M433,057
- 7074 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.29M454,039
- 7080 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.24M44.52,964
- 7080 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.1M452,964
- 7062 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.23M433,057
- 7078 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.22M54.54,203
- 7081 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.08M43.52,840
- 7053 Crystalline Dr Carlsbad, CA$1.01M443,040
- 7084 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$999K43.52,840
- 7055 Cordgrass Ct Carlsbad, CA$1.22M54.53,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.