- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7065 Winthrop Cir, Castle Rock, CO 801044 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $324,900
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,834 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0443518
- Zillow Home ID: 67452991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7065 Winthrop Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Castle Rock, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80104 home values.
- 7051 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$398K542,993
- 7069 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$347K322,228
- 800 Mapleton Ct Castle Rock, CO$381K432,818
- 7056 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$373K42.53,621
- 829 Mapleton Ct Castle Rock, CO$316K432,762
- 7083 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$362K432,993
- 7037 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$360K322,228
- 7042 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$431K544,529
- 803 Mapleton Ct Castle Rock, CO$374K332,876
- 763 Ellsworth Ct Castle Rock, CO--------
- 828 Mapleton Ct Castle Rock, CO$377K322,203
- 7088 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$375K322,228
- 7120 Winthrop Ct Castle Rock, CO$370K432,993
- 7095 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$343K432,403
- 652 Sanborne St Castle Rock, CO$434K42.54,529
- 7008 Winthrop Cir Castle Rock, CO$341K432,308
- 829 Mapleton Ct Castle Rock, CO$417K434,141
- 795 Ellsworth Ct Castle Rock, CO$379K432,818
- 856 Mapleton Ct Castle Rock, CO$430K434,308
- 7146 Winthrop Ct Castle Rock, CO$370K332,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!