- Lot: 7,740 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 113 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $22
- Last sold: Nov 1994 for $143,534
- Price/sqft: $122
- MLS #: 5141822
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Intercom, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Desert Ridge, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Technology \ Sat Dish TV Lsd, Utilities \ City Gas, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,343 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30907125
- Zillow Home ID: 8272781
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Superstition Springs home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% increase for Mesa as a whole. Among Superstition Springs homes, this home is 33.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Superstition Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Mesa, and 74.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Superstition Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Superstition Springs home values.
|7106 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$258K||--||2.75||2,214|
|7060 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$203K||3||2.75||1,565|
|7061 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$212K||--||3||1,743|
|7055 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$249K||4||2||2,100|
|7101 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$210K||--||2.75||1,565|
|7110 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$196K||--||2.75||1,565|
|7054 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$259K||4||2||2,206|
|7107 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$259K||--||2.75||2,206|
|7059 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$202K||--||2.75||1,565|
|7109 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$212K||3||2||1,753|
|7051 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$218K||--||3||1,743|
|7113 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$228K||--||3||1,842|
|7053 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$220K||4||2||1,800|
|7114 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$196K||--||2.75||1,565|
|7113 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$258K||--||2.75||2,206|
|7046 E Meseto Ave Mesa, AZ||$267K||--||2.75||2,214|
|7062 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$259K||4||2.75||2,214|
|2517 S Essex Mesa, AZ||$225K||--||3||1,842|
|7102 E Madero Ave Mesa, AZ||$259K||3||3||2,343|
|2521 S Essex Mesa, AZ||$262K||--||2.75||2,206|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!