707 Alice St, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 2 baths, 1,982 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 205 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Aug 1987 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $403
- MLS #: 81405781
- Parking: 320 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows/ Doors, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Foundation Moisture Barrier, Foundation \ Mudsill, Foundation \ Sealed Crawlspace, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heat Pump, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,982 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Parcel #: 001189029000
- Zillow Home ID: 19309033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 707 Alice Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Monterey, and 0.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 1900 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA$556K32923
- 725 Alice St Monterey, CA$541K21789
- 729 Alice St Monterey, CA$625K331,510
- 700 Taylor St Monterey, CA$722K522,044
- 699 Alice St Monterey, CA$702K421,651
- 704 Taylor St Monterey, CA$750K431,820
- 747 Alice St Monterey, CA$604K221,091
- 690 Taylor St Monterey, CA$649K321,619
- 724 Alice St Monterey, CA$571K321,092
- 706 Alice St Monterey, CA$618K411,368
- 1880 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA--------
- 695 Alice St Monterey, CA$524K11787
- 738 Alice St Monterey, CA$567K321,092
- 740 Taylor St Monterey, CA$511K21588
- 759 Alice St Monterey, CA$543K31867
- 682 Taylor St Monterey, CA$626K421,304
- 748 Alice St Monterey, CA$633K331,414
- 698 Alice St Monterey, CA$719K331,923
- 681 Alice St Monterey, CA$614K321,452
- 752 Taylor St Monterey, CA$658K321,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.