- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
707 Cole St, San Francisco, CA 941173 beds, 2 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,109 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $1,445,000
- Price/sqft: $628
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1251 002
- Zillow Home ID: 15087004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 707 Cole Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 709 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.98M--11,600
- 715 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.23M321,684
- 1621 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.91M432,750
- 717-719 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.96M--22,880
- 721 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.65M531,732
- 1629 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.18M--21,447
- 1631 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.16M----1,549
- 1634-1636 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.93M--11,994
- 727 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.07M--22,754
- 675 Cole St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$596K21--
- 675 Cole St APT 8 San Francisco, CA$685K11--
- 675 Cole St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$640K12--
- 1633-1635 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.46M423,350
- 733 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.12M412,375
- 716 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.76MStudio----
- 1622-1624 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.15M622,950
- 737 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.87M43.5--
- 737 Cole St San Francisco, CA$2.94M432,042
- 737 Cole St San Francisco, CA$1.84M43.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.