707 Ingraham St NW, Washington, DC 200114 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,695 sqft
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $499,900
- Price/sqft: $258
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3151 0052
- Zillow Home ID: 482069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 707 Ingraham St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Petworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.8% lower than in Washington, and 22% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Petworth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Petworth home values.
- 709 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$375K41.51,216
- 711 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$455K321,576
- 713 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$428K421,576
- 5308 7th St NW Washington, DC$457K311,412
- 5306 7th St NW Washington, DC$351K11600
- 5304 7th St NW Washington, DC$379K41.51,388
- 5310 7th St NW Washington, DC$544K321,412
- 715 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$423K32.51,576
- 5302 7th St NW Washington, DC$375K311,388
- 5312 7th St NW Washington, DC$450K311,180
- 5300 7th St NW Washington, DC$515K41.52,000
- 5314 7th St NW Washington, DC$418K441,316
- 717 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$368K311,200
- 719 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$451K321,488
- 704 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$436K311,234
- 710 Jefferson St NW APT 20 Washington, DC$1.23M------
- 712 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$468K321,362
- 721 Ingraham St NW Washington, DC$367K21.51,344
- 714 Jefferson St NW Washington, DC$507K31.51,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.