- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 26 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,266 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 150005316
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, # Carport \ 0, ACCESS \ Public, FENCED \ Full, FOUNDATION \ Concrete\Crawl Space, # Half Baths \ 0, GREEN FEATURES \ None, ADJOINS \ Street, HOA AMENITIES \ No Amenities, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ None, Baths #Full or 3\4 \ 2, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ N\A, FAMILY ROOM \ Great Room, LANDSCAPED \ Fully Landscaped, FIREPLACE \ None, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Garage Door Opener(s), LANDSCAPED \ Yes, LIVING ROOM \ None, SPRINKLERS \ Front, Bedrooms # \ 5, WINDOWS \ Vinyl Frame, ROOF \ Pitched, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, MASTER BEDROOM \ Double Sinks, UTILITIES \ Electricity, Special Condition of Sale \ None, OTHER ROOMS \ None, Status \ Price Reduced, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Smoke Detectors, Stories \ 1 Story, UTILITIES \ City\County Water, Type of Property \ Site\Stick Built, SPRINKLERS \ Automatic, KITCHEN \ Electric Range, MASTER BEDROOM \ Shower Stall, # Garage \ 4, KITCHEN \ Breakfast Bar, MASTER BEDROOM \ Garden Tub, KITCHEN \ Pantry, Elementary School \ Fernley, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, UTILITIES \ Telephone, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,428 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 02071312
- Zillow Home ID: 62767552
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $168-190K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Nevada home values will increase 8.3% next year. Among 89408 homes, this home is 80.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 89408, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Fernley, and 462.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 89408 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fernley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|702 Todd Ct Fernley, NV||$148K||3||2||1,566|
|701 Todd Ct Fernley, NV||$132K||3||2||1,289|
|404 Bramble Ct Fernley, NV||$123K||3||2||1,152|
|311 Wildrose Ct Fernley, NV||$127K||3||2||1,275|
|703 Todd Ct Fernley, NV||$139K||3||2||1,446|
|700 Todd Ct Fernley, NV||$134K||3||2||1,341|
|313 Wildrose Ct Fernley, NV||$115K||2||2||1,100|
|112 Michaelsen Dr Fernley, NV||$149K||3||2||1,566|
|308 Wildrose Ct Fernley, NV||$125K||3||2||1,275|
|801 Brittany Ct Fernley, NV||$179K||4||3||2,226|
|803 Brittany Ct Fernley, NV||$130K||3||2||1,255|
|705 Todd Ct Fernley, NV||$129K||3||2||1,289|
|114 Michaelsen Dr Fernley, NV||$190K||5||3||2,456|
|704 Todd Ct Fernley, NV||$132K||3||2||1,289|
|416 Bramble Ct Fernley, NV||$169K||3||2||1,760|
|620 Shadow Ln Fernley, NV||$134K||3||2||1,352|
|116 Michaelsen Dr Fernley, NV||$162K||4||2||1,760|
|314 Wildrose Ct Fernley, NV||$127K||3||2||1,272|
|805 Brittany Ct Fernley, NV||$154K||3||2||1,578|
|110 Michaelsen Dr Fernley, NV||$124K||2||2||1,180|
Nearby Schools in Fernley
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!