- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
707 Woburn St, Wilmington, MA 018873 beds, 1 bath, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $132,500
- Price/sqft: $135
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0048 L:0000 P:0071
- Zillow Home ID: 57140968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 707 Woburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01887 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% higher than in Wilmington, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01887 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
- 708 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$352K311,092
- 710 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$338K311,040
- 706 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$310K311,024
- 711 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$309K21984
- 712 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$307K311,100
- 704 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$418K411,894
- 715 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$336K311,128
- 719 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$295K21984
- 708 Woburn St # R Wilmington, MA--------
- 723 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$289K211,064
- 725 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$292K211,076
- 727 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$441K522,219
- 0 Lowell St Wilmington, MA--------
- 672 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$303K321,494
- 735 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$670K223,491
- 668 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$226K21596
- 736 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$214K21800
- 738 Woburn St Wilmington, MA$316K31.51,350
- 9 Perry Ave Wilmington, MA$437K51.51,979
- 232 Lowell St Wilmington, MA$341K321,618
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!