7071 Dehesa Rd, El Cajon, CA 920194 beds, 2 baths, 2,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 21.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $350,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,334 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 5200204000
- Zillow Home ID: 82936822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7071 Dehesa Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.4% greater than in Alpine, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92019 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Alpine.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92019 home values.
- 6748 Dehesa Rd El Cajon, CA$543K32.52,477
- 6722 Dehesa Rd El Cajon, CA$329K321,236
- 6724 Dehesa Rd El Cajon, CA$591K42.52,613
- 2467 Willits Rd Alpine, CA$605K42.52,443
- 7275 Dehesa Rd El Cajon, CA$554K321,911
- 7310 Dehesa Rd # T El Cajon, CA$559K322,135
- 2491 Willits Rd Alpine, CA$1.1M45.54,148
- 6691 Dehesa Rd El Cajon, CA$504K321,242
- 1217 Dehesa Ranch Rd El Cajon, CA$516K32.51,977
- 2555 Rancho Willits Alpine, CA$694K43.53,109
- 16370 Coronado Terrace Dr Alpine, CA$495K221,950
- 6626 Dehesa Rd El Cajon, CA$493K321,666
- 555 Bear View Way Alpine, CA$744K34.53,696
- Dehesa Ranch Rd El Cajon, CA--Studio----
- 2598 Dortmund Pl Alpine, CA$690K432,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292