7073 E Villanueva Dr, Orange, CA 928673 beds, 2.1 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,724 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $651,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Loft upstairs. Backyard inground gunite spa and GAS Fireplace, sprinkler system front and back.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 37039432
- Zillow Home ID: 51629964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7073 E Villanueva Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92867 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% less than in Orange, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92867 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92867 home values.
- 7081 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$745K322,200
- 7067 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$1M433,200
- 7081 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$811K322,200
- 7045 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$992K533,200
- 7095 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$753K------
- 7074 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$778K------
- 7062 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$780K------
- 7088 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$855K433,160
- 7023 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$727K------
- 7123 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$916K333,155
- 7058 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$761K------
- 7114 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$860K322,210
- 7036 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$719K------
- 7011 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$678K------
- 7145 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$755K------
- 7018 E Monaco Pkwy Orange, CA$717K------
- 7006 E Monaco Pkwy Orange, CA$685K------
- 7128 E Villanueva Dr Orange, CA$810K------
- 7026 E Monaco Pkwy Orange, CA$722K------
- 6986 E Monaco Pkwy Orange, CA$701K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.