7074 25th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Wedgewood residential neighborhood, close elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $149,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 9215400145
- Zillow Home ID: 49119783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7074 25th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ravenna, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% less than in Seattle, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ravenna home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ravenna home values.
- 7068 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$367K321,200
- 2507 NE 74th St Seattle, WA$453K32.251,560
- 7064 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$406K32.51,400
- 2515 NE 74th St Seattle, WA$549K32.752,060
- 7058 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$344K321,200
- 7227 26th Ave NE Seattle, WA$536K31.751,600
- 7215 26th Ave NE Seattle, WA$806K433,680
- 7215 26th Ave NE Seattle, WA$755K532,580
- 7215 26th Ave NE Seattle, WA$753K532,580
- 7209 26th Ave NE Seattle, WA$675K332,450
- 7054 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$352K321,200
- 7201 26th Ave NE Seattle, WA$693K51.752,680
- 7073 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$388K31960
- 7377 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$344K21870
- 7411 26th Ave NE Seattle, WA$527K31.751,750
- 7048 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$485K31.51,920
- 7067 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$341K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.