- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
708 Boynton Ave, San Jose, CA 951173 beds, 2 baths, 1,369 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,060 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $690,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29939008
- Zillow Home ID: 19605743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 708 Boynton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 696 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$742K421,380
- 720 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$717K321,180
- 686 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$800K321,369
- 732 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$703K321,180
- 699 Hamann Dr San Jose, CA$737K321,369
- 689 Hamann Dr San Jose, CA$803K421,380
- 711 Hamann Dr San Jose, CA$796K321,369
- 723 Hamann Dr San Jose, CA$810K421,555
- 679 Hamann Dr San Jose, CA$939K431,750
- 676 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$727K321,180
- 744 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$788K321,369
- 3701 Blackford Ave San Jose, CA$551K22.51,187
- 737 Hamann Dr San Jose, CA$770K421,380
- 669 Hamann Dr San Jose, CA$788K321,369
- 3703 Blackford Ave San Jose, CA$552K22.51,187
- 664 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$908K421,842
- 756 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$950K63.52,500
- 3705 Blackford Ave San Jose, CA$553K22.51,187
- 3707 Blackford Ave San Jose, CA$535K231,187
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!