- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: RX-9998077
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 780 sqft
- Construction \ CBS, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central, Design \ Georgian, Design \ Traditional, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area, Dining Area \ Formal, Equip/Appl Included \ Dishwasher, Equip/Appl Included \ Dryer, Equip/Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip/Appl Included \ Smoke Detector, Equip/Appl Included \ Washer, Equip/Appl Included \ Water Heater - Elec, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fence, Exterior Features \ Fruit Tree(s), Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Exterior Features \ Room for Pool, Exterior Features \ Screen Porch, Exterior Features \ Shed, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Slate, Flooring \ Wood Floor, Front Exp \ S, Furnished \ Unfurnished, Governing Bodies \ None, Guest House \ 1 Bath, Guest House \ 1 Bedrooms, Guest House \ Kitchen, Guest House \ Living Room, Heating \ Central, Interior Features \ Built-in Shelves, Interior Features \ Closet Cabinets, Interior Features \ Decorative Fireplace, Interior Features \ Fireplace(s), Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Roman Tub, Interior Features \ Stack Bedrooms, Interior Features \ W/D Hookup, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Parking \ 2+ Spaces, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Garage - Attached, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Family, Rooms \ Laundry-Garage, Rooms \ Storage, Rooms \ Workshop, Subdiv. Amenities \ None, Type \ Single Family Detached, Utilities \ 3-Phase Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, Window Treatments \ Arched, Window Treatments \ Bay Window, Window Treatments \ Picture, Window Treatments \ Single Hung Metal, Zip Code \ 34950
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,020 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 241070900510003
- Zillow Home ID: 47800465
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $119-425K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Fort Pierce home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.7% rise for Port St. Lucie Metro as a whole. Among Fort Pierce homes, this home is 244.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fort Pierce, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Port St. Lucie Metro, and 127.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fort Pierce home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port St. Lucie Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Pierce home values.
|517 Beach Ct Fort Pierce, FL||$236K||6||3||3,500|
|512 S 8th St Fort Pierce, FL||$89K||2||2||1,366|
|709 Easter Ave Fort Pierce, FL||$112K||--||2.5||2,208|
|530 Beach Ct Fort Pierce, FL||--||--||--||2,464|
|713 Easter Ave Fort Pierce, FL||$131K||3||2||2,214|
|508 S 8th St Fort Pierce, FL||$69K||3||1||1,387|
|518 Beach Ct Fort Pierce, FL||$111K||4||2.5||2,321|
|605 Beach Ct Fort Pierce, FL||$68K||3||2||1,234|
|604 Beach Ct Fort Pierce, FL||$96K||3||2||2,000|
|516 Beach Ct Fort Pierce, FL||$69K||4||1||1,459|
|606 S 8th St Fort Pierce, FL||--||1||1||1,890|
|520 Beach Ct Fort Pierce, FL||$126K||3||3||2,332|
|733 Delaware Ave Fort Pierce, FL||--||Studio||--||1,923|
|506 S 8th St Fort Pierce, FL||$58K||2||2||1,672|
|704 Florida Ave Fort Pierce, FL||$77K||3||2||1,554|
|735 Delaware Ave Fort Pierce, FL||$66K||2||2||1,808|
|535 S 7th St Fort Pierce, FL||$353K||4||6||4,864|
|513 S 8th St Fort Pierce, FL||--||--||--||--|
|513 S 8th St Fort Pierce, FL||--||Studio||--||3,120|
|517 S 8th St Fort Pierce, FL||$58K||3||2||1,384|
Nearby Schools in Fort Pierce
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!