708 N San Jose Cir, Mesa, AZ 852013 beds, 2 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1998 for $102,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- 24 Hour Availability,Long Lease Terms Available,Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Parcel #: 13537449
- Zillow Home ID: 7609181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 708 N San Jose Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Mesa, and 164.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85201 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85201 home values.
- 2149 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$138K321,400
- 2153 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$139K--21,296
- 665 N May Mesa, AZ$158K--21,616
- 704 N San Jose Cir Mesa, AZ$137K--21,570
- 2143 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$152K--21,600
- 657 N May Mesa, AZ$139K----1,570
- 707 N May Mesa, AZ$144K--21,296
- 2159 W Devonshire St Mesa, AZ$173K--21,963
- 633 N May St APT 35 Mesa, AZ$66K32936
- 601 N May St APT 24 Mesa, AZ--32936
- 601 N May St APT 23 Mesa, AZ$70K32936
- 633 N May St APT 3 Mesa, AZ$43K32936
- 601 N May St APT 5 Mesa, AZ$70K21805
- 633 N May St APT 5 Mesa, AZ$66K32936
- 601 N May St APT 11 Mesa, AZ$66K32926
- 601 N May St APT 4 Mesa, AZ$66K32936
- 601 N May APT 28 Mesa, AZ$68K21805
- 633 N May St APT 30 Mesa, AZ$67K3--936
- 633 N May St APT 2 Mesa, AZ$70K32936
- 633 N May APT 27 Mesa, AZ$67K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!