- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
708 Shadowhill St, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $111
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 447 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R0126890
- Zillow Home ID: 63221577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 708 Shadowhill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 704 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$133K321,325
- 712 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$137K321,392
- 701 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$142K321,528
- 705 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$142K321,529
- 805 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$110K321,542
- 716 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$125K321,255
- 700 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$139K321,428
- 613 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$147K321,584
- 801 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$108K321,517
- 709 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$151K321,617
- 709 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$141K321,591
- 713 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$139K321,428
- 705 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$131K321,335
- 609 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$168K421,793
- 620 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$150K321,607
- 720 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$144K321,599
- 717 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$136K321,398
- 701 Shadowhill St Norman, OK$138K321,398
- 713 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$143K321,544
- 605 Shadowlake Rd Norman, OK$140K321,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!