- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7087 Sandpiper Ct, Painesville, OH 440774 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $207,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces, 224 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 207
- Parcel #: 08A029D000220
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34464543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7087 Sandpiper Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44077 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% lower than in Painesville, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Painesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44077 home values.
- 7097 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$244K42.52,532
- 7077 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$240K442,520
- 7062 Teal Cv Painesville, OH$217K43.52,916
- 7054 Teal Cv Painesville, OH$237K53.52,600
- 7101 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$262K42.52,708
- 7067 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$207K432,328
- 7044 Teal Cv Painesville, OH$199K42.52,374
- 7068 Teal Cv Painesville, OH$240K33.52,954
- 7090 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$228K43.53,568
- 7078 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$263K443,800
- 7109 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$223K42.52,550
- 7100 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$243K42.52,880
- 7068 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$234K42.52,216
- 7112 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$212K42.52,236
- 10238 Stonehedge Dr Painesville, OH$217K433,273
- 10216 Stonehedge Dr Painesville, OH$222K52.52,996
- 7110 Sandpiper Ct Painesville, OH$285K43.54,327
- 7067 Teal Cv Painesville, OH$214K52.53,396
- 7039 Teal Cv Painesville, OH$205K42.52,280
- 7031 Teal Cv Painesville, OH$207K432,472
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!