- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7089 Bancroft Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631092 baths, 1,209 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,478 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $152,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,209 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 49880004000
- Zillow Home ID: 2991695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7089 Bancroft Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lindenwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.6% less than in Saint Louis, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindenwood Park home values.
- 7093 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--11,045
- 7081 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$128K--1.5984
- 7086 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K22780
- 7092 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--21,025
- 7077 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K21984
- 7082 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$154K322,000
- 4300 Wabash Ave Saint Louis, MO$77K--1780
- 7078 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$119K22.51,368
- 7096 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$128K21.51,025
- 7082 Bancroft Ave # TBB Saint Louis, MO$94K231,400
- 4304 Wabash Ave Saint Louis, MO$81K221,100
- 7073 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$109K--1972
- 7078 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K--1845
- 7082 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K--31,308
- 4310 Wabash Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K--11,243
- 7069 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K311,188
- 7070 Winona Ave Saint Louis, MO$89K--1936
- 7076 Bancroft Ave Saint Louis, MO$166K--11,512
- 4312 Wabash Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K21800
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.