- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
709 Beacom Ln, Merion Station, PA 190665 beds, 4 baths, 3,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $702,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 342 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,047 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 400004588007
- Zillow Home ID: 9951853
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 709 Beacom Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Lower Merion Township, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19066 home values.
- 703 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$654K52.52,546
- 717 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$761K63.53,590
- 701 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$388K522,462
- 725 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$662K62.52,768
- 708 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$612K632,585
- 120 Merbrook Ln Merion Station, PA$655K43.52,911
- 699 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$368K42.52,470
- 662 S Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$1.39M746,694
- 718 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$780K543,310
- 697 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$278K311,865
- 726 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$672K63.52,981
- 650 S Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$483K62.53,726
- 733 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$539K53.53,584
- 3 Merion Rd Merion Station, PA$642K553,305
- 127 Merbrook Ln Merion Station, PA$687K642,983
- 648 S Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$498K54.53,900
- Idris Rd Merion Station, PA--------
- 695 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$292K31.52,026
- 734 Beacom Ln Merion Station, PA$483K543,364
- 672 S Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$1.02M54.55,479
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!