- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
709 Cherokee Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303156 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,949 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $499,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,604 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 00430002065
- Zillow Home ID: 35877528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 709 Cherokee Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grant Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% lower than in Atlanta, and 91% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
- 705 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$371K332,372
- 717 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$426K342,594
- 699 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$416K43.51,726
- 695 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$321K32.51,351
- 727 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$413K433,024
- 646 Augusta Pl SE Atlanta, GA$388K32.51,734
- 407 Bass St SE Atlanta, GA$242K21.52,156
- 691 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$399K432,324
- 733 Cherokee Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$199K43.5--
- 733 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$416K43.52,796
- 399 Bass St SE Atlanta, GA$245K321,632
- 710 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$251K211,240
- 706 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$149K211,261
- 687 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$407K432,400
- 716 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$246K321,764
- 704 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$354K321,562
- 700 Oakland Ave SE Atlanta, GA$298K221,266
- 415 Pavillion St SE Atlanta, GA$332K321,392
- 737 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA$422K322,272
- 407 Pavillion St SE Atlanta, GA$197K211,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.