This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,100 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 1993 for $77,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- View: Water
- Association \ Corpus Christi, Association Dues Frequency \ Quarterly, Common Area \ 0, Construction \ Stucco, Construction \ Wood, Electric \ 0, Energy Features \ 0, Exterior Buildings \ 0, Exterior Features \ Boat Dock, Exterior Features \ Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Deck Open, Fence Type \ Wood, Fireplace Type \ 0, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic, Foundation \ Pier and Beam, Heating/Cooling \ Central Air-Electric, Heating/Cooling \ Central Heat-Electric, Heating/Cooling \ Meter Electric, HOA Fees Cover \ 0, Housing Type \ Detached, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Equipment \ Freestanding Range, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Equipment \ Vent Hood, Lot/Land Desc \ Canal, Lot/Land Desc \ Waterfront, Lot/Land Desc \ Waterview, Pool Type \ 0, Property Type \ Residential, Road Surface Front \ Asphalt, Roof \ Composite Shingle, Roof \ Tile/Slate, Style \ 0, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Utility Room \ 0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 000000288506
- Zillow Home ID: 28840442
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Central City home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Corpus Christi as a whole. Among Central City homes, this home is valued 56.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 58.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% greater than in Corpus Christi, and 118.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Corpus Christi.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central City home values.
|705 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||--||--||--||--|
|713 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$167K||--||--||1,331|
|717 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$201K||--||--||1,617|
|701 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$78K||--||--||858|
|737 Crown Harbour Corpus Christi, TX||$479K||4||4||4,030|
|710 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||--||--||--||--|
|714 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||--||Studio||--||3,376|
|712 Enchanted Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$170K||--||--||1,331|
|721 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$156K||2||2||1,331|
|706 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$249K||3||3||1,680|
|716 Enchanted Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$190K||3||2||1,526|
|708 Enchanted Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$181K||--||--||1,526|
|718 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$375K||4||3||3,425|
|720 Enchanted Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$172K||2||2||1,219|
|704 Enchanted Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||--||Studio||--||--|
|702 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||--||--||--||--|
|725 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$204K||--||--||1,526|
|724 Enchanted Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$229K||3||3||1,817|
|702 Enchanted Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||--||--||--||--|
|726 Crown Hbr Corpus Christi, TX||$276K||3||3.01||2,207|
Nearby Schools in Corpus Christi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!