709 E Calhoun St, Anderson, SC 296212 beds, 1 bath, 1,124 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The location and neighborhood are great. Houses in this neighborhood are appreciating and the area is being rejuvenated. It is an older neighborhood with lovely homes that have been well taken care of. It is safe, and comes with great neighbors.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 449 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $91,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: 20145811
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,124 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 214
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 1490203053
- Zillow Home ID: 82547938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 709 E Calhoun Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29621 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.7% less than in Anderson, and 23.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29621 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29621 home values.
- 707 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$101K211,008
- 713 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$49K----1,095
- 705 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$87K211,200
- 415 North St Anderson, SC$98K211,100
- 417 North St Anderson, SC$81K----1,040
- 703 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$115K----1,261
- 715 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$93K----1,050
- 618 Summitt Ave Anderson, SC$57K221,388
- 706 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$94K----1,376
- 413 North St Anderson, SC$111K----1,424
- 701 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$62K----1,832
- 700 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$59K211,050
- 716 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$57K----840
- 419 North St Anderson, SC$96K221,239
- 717 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$157K3--1,750
- 523 Bradley Ave Anderson, SC$46K----923
- 614 Summitt Ave Anderson, SC$85K----1,626
- 615 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$51K------
- 718 E Calhoun St Anderson, SC$99K221,550
- 501 North St Anderson, SC$139K322,070
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!