709 Henderson Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Sold on 5/21/13: $1,025,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,631 sq ft
- Lot:6,180 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1,025,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Complete outdoor kitchen, walk to beautiful Ponderosa Park & Ponderosa School. Corner lot. Freshly painted inside & out. Copper pipes.
AS IS SALE. All Disclosures & receipt signed to accompany offers. Preapproved buyers only with lender letter, proof of funds, etc. PRDS only
Disclosures: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Offers accepted on Thurs 4/25/13 between 10 and 4.
If you want to present offer in person, please call for an appointment.
Walk to Ponderosa Park
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco, Wood
- Garage Size437
- Last Remodel Year1970
- Lot Depth103
- Lot Width60
- Parcel #21316026
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19548842
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow291
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,018,230||$927K – $1.08M||+$5,513||$624||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,376/mo||$1.9K – $4.3K/mo||-$6||$2.07||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Ponderosa home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for Sunnyvale as a whole. Among Ponderosa homes, this home is valued 16.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ponderosa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 122.2% higher than in Sunnyvale, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ponderosa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa home values.
Neighborhood for 709 Henderson Avenue
- 717 Henderson Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.19M42.52,056
- 1044 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.09M42.01,691
- 725 Henderson Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.02M32.01,631
- 1043 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$999K42.01,946
- 1045 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.1M52.52,149
- 1041 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$986K32.01,685
- 733 Henderson Ave Sunnyvale, CA$947K32.01,685
- 1040 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.06M32.01,685
- 1045 Iris Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.12M52.52,149
- 1049 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.16M53.02,488
- 710 Henderson Ave Sunnyvale, CA$955K32.01,625
- 718 Henderson Ave Sunnyvale, CA$961K53.01,823
- 1039 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.05M42.01,880
- 726 Henderson Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.16M52.52,075
- 1044 Fernleaf Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.07M42.01,691
- 1046 Fernleaf Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.14M52.52,149
- 1043 Iris Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.05M32.51,938
- 1053 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$987K32.01,631
- 1042 Fernleaf Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.04M32.51,938
- 1038 Gardenia Way Sunnyvale, CA$1.03M32.01,685
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005