709 Lavastone Dr, Lincoln, CA 956484 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,070 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,754 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 139 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 618 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,070 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 329092023000
- Zillow Home ID: 61247041
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 709 Lavastone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95648 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Lincoln, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95648 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95648 home values.
- 697 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$351K321,908
- 721 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$424K432,871
- 1648 Abilene Cir Rocklin, CA$407K42.52,543
- 1646 Abilene Cir Rocklin, CA$1.04M446,186
- 733 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$292K321,908
- 660 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$392K432,898
- 1644 Abilene Cir Rocklin, CA$374K432,667
- 1650 Abilene Cir Rocklin, CA$461K53.52,755
- 685 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$422K432,898
- 2960 Fescue Way Lincoln, CA$391K533,070
- 648 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$385K42.52,694
- 745 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$468K442,887
- 1642 Abilene Cir Rocklin, CA$469K53.52,921
- 2948 Fescue Way Lincoln, CA$512K432,898
- 1652 Abilene Cir Rocklin, CA$417K42.52,543
- 636 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$350K321,899
- 673 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$463K433,070
- 1653 Abilene Cir Rocklin, CA$401K322,168
- 661 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$399K532,694
- 757 Lavastone Dr Lincoln, CA$445K42.52,694
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!