709 Main St, Maple Park, IL 601513 beds, 1 bath, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0731201005
- Zillow Home ID: 4647939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 709 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60151 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 158.9% higher than in Maple Park, and 1179.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60151 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Maple Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60151 home values.
- 719 Main St Maple Park, IL$110K------
- 701 Main St Maple Park, IL--------
- 102 S Broadway St Maple Park, IL$226K------
- 101 S Broadway St Maple Park, IL$156K------
- 729 Main St Maple Park, IL$182K------
- 104 High St Maple Park, IL$202K------
- 104 S Broadway St Maple Park, IL$182K------
- 711 Elm St Maple Park, IL$112K211,076
- 813 Elm St Maple Park, IL$226K------
- 110 High St Maple Park, IL$153K------
- Palmer Dr Maple Park, IL--------
- 613 Main St Maple Park, IL$118K------
- 708 Center St Maple Park, IL$175K------
- Main St Maple Park, IL--------
- 804 Elm St Maple Park, IL$158K------
- 618 Elm St Maple Park, IL$97K------
- 712 Elm St Maple Park, IL$138K------
- 803 Main St Maple Park, IL$183K42.52,027
- 810 Elm St Maple Park, IL$141K------
- 904 Main St Maple Park, IL$151K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.