- Lot: 7,361 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Views: 10,151 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $205,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Asphalt, Driveway \ Shared, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Stucco, Foundation \ Tile, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All), Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ BOULEVARD, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Trim \ Maple, Trim \ Oak, Water \ City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,068 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 09002788000000
- Zillow Home ID: 794418
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-270K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50312 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among 50312 homes, this home is valued 33.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% less than in Des Moines, and 6.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 50312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50312 home values.
|705 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$135K||2||1||904|
|701 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$192K||3||2||1,882|
|715 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$230K||3||1.5||1,583|
|4607 Harwood Dr Des Moines, IA||$195K||4||1.5||1,846|
|699 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$195K||4||4||1,972|
|727 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$191K||3||2||1,763|
|727 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$174K||3||1.5||1,763|
|4601 Harwood Dr Des Moines, IA||$266K||4||3||1,923|
|695 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$232K||3||2||2,050|
|731 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$172K||3||1||1,632|
|4604 Harwood Dr Des Moines, IA||$204K||3||3||1,500|
|733 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$186K||4||1||1,872|
|690 46th St Des Moines, IA||$187K||4||1.5||1,723|
|691 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$231K||3||1.5||1,986|
|706 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$139K||2||1||1,036|
|712 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$179K||3||1||1,655|
|702 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$254K||5||2.5||2,668|
|718 Polk Blvd Des Moines, IA||$139K||2||1||846|
|686 46th St Des Moines, IA||$226K||3||1.5||1,914|
|710 45th Pl Des Moines, IA||$136K||2||1||1,330|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!