- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
709 S Hanover St, Baltimore, MD 212303 beds, 4 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 798 sqft
- Built in 1981
- HOA Fee: $34
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2002 for $242,500
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 57
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 0895 043
- Zillow Home ID: 36536059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 709 S Hanover Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Otterbein market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% lower than in Baltimore, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Otterbein home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Otterbein home values.
- 711 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$380K23.51,260
- 707 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$360K--2.51,260
- 713 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$379K--3.51,260
- 705 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$335K--3.51,260
- 703 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$265K--2.51,260
- 715 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$369K--3.51,260
- 717 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$311K22.51,260
- 701 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$313K--2.51,260
- 17 Hill St Annapolis, MD$415K321,776
- 17 W Hill St Baltimore, MD$341K--2.51,260
- 15 Hill St Annapolis, MD$371K--11,434
- 15 W Hill St Baltimore, MD$339K--2.51,260
- 13 W Hill St Baltimore, MD$365K--2.51,260
- 729 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$233K11--
- 11 W Hill St Baltimore, MD$381K--2.51,260
- 719 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$391K--2.51,806
- 721 S Hanover St Baltimore, MD$265K211,056
- 9 W Hill St Baltimore, MD$354K--2.51,260
- S Charles St APT 205 Baltimore, MD$234K----697
- 9 Hill St Annapolis, MD$489K--22,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.