7095 Palm Ave, Highland, CA 923464 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,706 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $210,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- 3 car detached garage, Fireplaces, Granite Counters, Large Lot, Storage Shed
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 2,706 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 276
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 1200361110000
- Zillow Home ID: 17613258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7095 Palm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Highland, and 50.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 7085 Palm Ave Highland, CA$190K311,428
- 7104 Center St Highland, CA$212K321,144
- 7111 Palm Ave Highland, CA$192K321,100
- 7111 Palm Ave Highland, CA$212K431,100
- 7114 Center St Highland, CA$231K321,736
- 7119 Palm Ave Highland, CA$178K21912
- 7124 Center St Highland, CA$191K321,144
- 27361 Stratford St Highland, CA$240K421,727
- 27362 Stratford St Highland, CA$236K421,712
- 7129 Palm Ave Highland, CA$141K--1972
- 7134 Center St Highland, CA$194K321,144
- 7055 Palm Ave Highland, CA$201K211,713
- 7105 Center St Highland, CA$164K321,144
- 27367 Stratford St Highland, CA$246K421,712
- 7144 Center St Highland, CA$203K321,268
- 7145 Palm Ave Highland, CA$222K----1,664
- 27368 Stratford St Highland, CA$237K421,727
- 7115 Center St Highland, CA$211K321,144
- 7106 Palm Ave Highland, CA$339K323,083
- 7125 Center St Highland, CA$218K321,324
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.