7095 Ute Dr, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005
Sold on 5/2/13: $219,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,728 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sqft
- Year Built:2007
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $219,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
The pictures will do the talking! Living room fireplace with custom extended mantle, remodeled and upgraded bathrooms, extra storage with huge closets in the basement, french doors and energy efficient windows. Spacious 2 car garage with built in workbench. Large covered front porch and fully landscaped yards.
All replaced/upgraded in the past year: garbage disposal, water heater, garage door motor and new whirlpool dishwasher to be installed mid-April.
The floor plan is extremely functional with every square foot wisely accounted for. Don't miss your your opportunity to see this amazing home and wonderful neighborhood!
Interested home buyers, for showing call Howard Thruston at (801) 919.6900.
To view more photos and information for this listing, and to view all Active listing on the Utah MLS, be sure to visit MyProvoHome.com, Utah's #1 Consumer Home Search Engine!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2113534287
- Days on Zillow314
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$234,000||$192K – $262K||+$1,173||$85||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,433/mo||$1.3K – $1.6K/mo||-$34||$0.53||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 84005 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Eagle Mountain as a whole. Among 84005 homes, this home is valued 19.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84005 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in Eagle Mountain, and 156.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84005 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eagle Mountain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84005 home values.
Neighborhood for 7095 Ute Drive
- 7124 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$224K------
- 7124 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$206K32.02,136
- 7085 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$209K32.02,555
- 7114 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$205K42.02,106
- 7144 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$204K43.02,593
- 7125 Ute Dr Lehi, UT$189K32.01,334
- 7135 Ute Dr Lehi, UT$194K63.02,592
- 7115 Ute Dr Lehi, UT$196K32.01,316
- 7104 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$223K33.52,167
- 7105 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$210K42.02,106
- 7145 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$206K42.51,870
- 7154 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$184K32.01,080
- 7127 Cherokee St Eagle Mountain, UT$201K42.51,806
- 7155 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$193K32.01,316
- 7095 Ute Dr Lehi, UT$194K32.01,373
- 7095 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$209K63.02,728
- 7094 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$193K53.02,580
- 7135 Cherokee St Eagle Mountain, UT$218K34.02,183
Nearby Schools in Eagle Mountain
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005