7095 Ute Dr, Eagle Mountain, UT 840056 beds, 3 baths, 2,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The pictures will do the talking! Living room fireplace with custom extended mantle, remodeled and upgraded bathrooms, extra storage with huge closets in the basement, french doors and energy efficient windows. Spacious 2 car garage with built in workbench. Large covered front porch and fully landscaped yards.
All replaced/upgraded in the past year: garbage disposal, water heater, garage door motor and new whirlpool dishwasher to be installed mid-April.
The floor plan is extremely functional with every square foot wisely accounted for. Don't miss your your opportunity to see this amazing home and wonderful neighborhood!
Interested home buyers, for showing call Howard Thruston at (801) 919.6900.
To view more photos and information for this listing, and to view all Active listing on the Utah MLS, be sure to visit MyProvoHome.com, Utah's #1 Consumer Home Search Engine!
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 2,728 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2113534287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7095 Ute Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 84005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% higher than in Eagle Mountain, and 140.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84005 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Eagle Mountain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84005 home values.
- 7124 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$159K------
- 7124 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$232K322,136
- 7085 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$177K322,555
- 7134 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$199K32.52,167
- 7134 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$170K32.52,167
- 7114 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$199K422,106
- 7144 N Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$198K42.52,593
- 7125 Ute Dr Lehi, UT$178K321,334
- 7135 N Ute Dr Lehi, UT$196K632,592
- 7115 Ute Dr Lehi, UT$189K321,316
- 7104 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$226K33.52,167
- 7105 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$190K422,106
- 7105 N Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$186K422,106
- 7145 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$179K42.51,870
- 7154 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$167K321,080
- 7127 N Cherokee St Eagle Mountain, UT$194K431,806
- 7155 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$175K321,316
- 7095 Ute Dr Lehi, UT$189K321,373
- 7095 Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$179K632,728
- 7094 N Ute Dr Eagle Mountain, UT$196K532,580
Nearby Schools in Eagle Mountain
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292