7098 Via Del Rio, San Jose, CA 951393 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet, family friendly neighborhood.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $640,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Alongside the "Paseo" walking path. No neighbor on left side.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 70632013
- Zillow Home ID: 19841188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7098 Via Del Rio
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in San Jose, and 13.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 7090 Via Del Rio San Jose, CA$697K422,345
- 7109 Via Carmela San Jose, CA$604K321,271
- 7093 Via Blanca San Jose, CA$613K321,478
- 7087 Via Blanca San Jose, CA$707K432,345
- Via Blanca San Jose, CA--------
- 7110 Via Lomas San Jose, CA$606K321,308
- 7084 Via Del Rio San Jose, CA$694K422,345
- 7079 Via Blanca San Jose, CA$599K321,308
- 7117 Via Carmela San Jose, CA$620K421,390
- 7097 Via Del Rio San Jose, CA$610K321,308
- 7118 Via Lomas San Jose, CA$712K422,345
- 7089 Via Del Rio San Jose, CA$700K422,345
- 7108 Via Carmela San Jose, CA$759K432,455
- 7073 Via Blanca San Jose, CA$585K321,462
- 7078 Via Del Rio San Jose, CA$676K421,858
- 7125 Via Carmela San Jose, CA$688K421,758
- 7126 Via Lomas San Jose, CA$594K321,308
- 7083 Via Del Rio San Jose, CA$599K321,308
- 7116 Via Carmela San Jose, CA$610K421,390
- 7067 Via Blanca San Jose, CA$674K421,858
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!