- Lot: 2.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 4,140 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $625,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 10 spaces
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,839 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane
- Parcel #: M:001.0 B:0000 L:0010.E
- Zillow Home ID: 59245399
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $443-749K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01523 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Lancaster as a whole. Among 01523 homes, this home is valued 221% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lancaster, and 64.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01523 home values.
|72 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$658K||4||3.5||4,200|
|86 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$551K||4||2.5||3,136|
|56 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$515K||4||2.5||2,885|
|53 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$517K||3||3.5||2,545|
|12 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$519K||4||2.5||2,857|
|38 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$541K||4||2.5||3,162|
|35 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$548K||4||3.5||3,154|
|17 Brian Rd Lancaster, MA||$576K||4||3.5||3,302|
|148 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$528K||4||2.5||2,810|
|40 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$409K||4||2.5||2,272|
|26 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$391K||3||2.5||2,124|
|143 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$500K||3||2.5||2,912|
|131 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$305K||3||2||1,300|
|103 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$349K||3||2.5||1,778|
|157 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$376K||3||1.5||2,014|
|85 Kaleva Rd Lancaster, MA||$326K||2||2||1,641|
|10 Perry Rd Lancaster, MA||$156K||1||1||475|
|11 Perry Rd Lancaster, MA||$152K||--||1||400|
|13 Perry Rd Lancaster, MA||$163K||1||1.5||680|
|15 Perry Rd Lancaster, MA||$162K||1||1.5||599|
Nearby Schools in Lancaster
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!