71 Briarwood Ln UNIT D, Branford, CT 064052 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,009 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1970
- 61 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $211
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $83,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: N351297
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Row House, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 1,009 sqft
- Parcel #: C09 000/010 00004-0071D
- Zillow Home ID: 57889023
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Briarwood Lane UNIT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Branford, and 6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06405 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.