71 Chalybes Rd W, Roxbury, CT 067833 beds, 4 baths, 5,009 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $1,817,000
- Price/sqft: $363
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Deck / Patio, Security System, 3+ Fireplaces, Gardens, Hardwood Flooring, In-Home Fitness Center, Marble Countertop, Terrace / Outdoor Space
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 5,009 sqft
- Parcel #: 00050100
- Zillow Home ID: 57817598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Chalybes Road W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06783 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% lower than in Roxbury, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06783 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roxbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 68 Chalybes Rd W Roxbury, CT$596K53.53,418
- 65 Chalybes Rd W Roxbury, CT$365K31.51,212
- 64 Chalybes Rd W Roxbury, CT$351K321,364
- 60 Chalybes Rd W Roxbury, CT$514K43.52,602
- 57 Chalybes Rd W Roxbury, CT$260K21.51,008
- 45 Cedar Rdg Watertown, CT$247K32.51,255
- 67 Cedar Rdg Watertown, CT$275K42.52,307
- 80 Chalybes Rd W Roxbury, CT$1.05M22.53,410
- 74 Cedar Rdg Watertown, CT$299K332,612
- 49 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$321K32.51,296
- 53 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$345K21.51,150
- 62 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$522K32.52,040
- 67 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$456K32.52,689
- 0 Hemlock Roxbury, CT--------
- 68 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$515K------
- 73 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$340K31.51,440
- 43 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$1.5M------
- 14 Evergreen Dr Roxbury, CT$368K32.52,322
- 10 Pine Tree Hl Roxbury, CT$615K443,208
- 74 Hemlock Rd Roxbury, CT$701K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.