A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 5,779 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $182,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Log, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Log, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,736 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:227 L:10
- Zillow Home ID: 58967108
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-331K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06249 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Lebanon as a whole. Among 06249 homes, this home is valued 11.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06249, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lebanon, and 77.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06249 home values.
|49 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$221K||3||1.5||1,894|
|68 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$157K||3||1||1,044|
|77 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$249K||4||1.5||2,048|
|74 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$193K||3||1||1,788|
|62 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$157K||3||2||912|
|54 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$191K||3||2||1,510|
|94 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$238K||--||--||--|
|50 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$198K||3||2||1,328|
|41 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$264K||3||2||1,600|
|85 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,536|
|35 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$220K||3||2||1,663|
|106 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$177K||3||1||1,092|
|93 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,568|
|40 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$238K||3||1||1,795|
|32 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$209K||3||2||1,714|
|Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$145K||3||1||1,644|
|107 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,880|
|112 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$241K||4||1.5||2,408|
|111 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$277K||3||2||2,798|
|22 Clubhouse Rd Lebanon, CT||$177K||3||1||1,644|
Nearby Schools in Lebanon
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!