- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 1,280 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $235,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $158
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Propane, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 00077300
- Zillow Home ID: 82975229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $206-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06279 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Willington as a whole. Among 06279 homes, this home is valued 6.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06279, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% greater than in Willington, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06279 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Willington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06279 home values.
|75 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$205K||3||1||1,220|
|68 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$213K||3||2||1,248|
|65 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$239K||3||2||1,596|
|64 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$361K||4||3.5||2,438|
|72 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$247K||3||2||1,396|
|60 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$222K||3||2||1,456|
|51 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$186K||3||1||1,096|
|82 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$214K||3||2||1,132|
|58 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$289K||3||2.5||2,016|
|79 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$210K||3||1.5||1,208|
|56 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$287K||3||2.5||1,984|
|90 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,132|
|54 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$250K||3||2||1,888|
|83 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$254K||3||3||2,100|
|44 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$191K||2||1.5||1,344|
|48 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$330K||3||2||2,736|
|19 Meadow Ln Willington, CT||$196K||4||1.5||1,346|
|15 Meadow Ln Willington, CT||$187K||3||2||1,047|
|45 Cowles Rd Willington, CT||$227K||3||2||1,424|
|4 Daleville School Rd Willington, CT||$229K||3||2||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Willington
E. O. Smith High (assigned)9-123.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!