71 Deborah Rd, Newton, MA 024596 beds, 4 baths, 4,615 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 206 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $303
- MLS #: 71630163
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Whole House Fan, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH3_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH3_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,615 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116764067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Deborah Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02459 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% less than in Braintree, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Braintree.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!