71 Eastwood Dr, Palm Coast, FL 321644 beds, 3 baths, 3,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Interior sheetrock w/orange peel finish painted twice; knockdown-down ceilings w/heights 10' to 16'; 16"x16" floor tile throughout except area of specialty tile; 5" baseboard; satin nickel lever knobs; 73 electrical receptacles; silent light switches; all rooms wired for cable/phone including kitchen and rear porch; 11 door 12 window and motion detection security system; door chime; seven electric battery backed smoke detectors; dead bolts.
8'5"x12'9" foyer w/ 12' ceiling, arches, columns and coat closet. 15'x20' living room w/16' vaulted ceiling an lighted fan; 11'x12'6" dining room w/11'4" ceiling, chandler w/dimmer. The 10'8"x13'7" kitchen that extends to 15'3" on the right side is an open country style w/Whirlpool Gold smooth top range, built-in microwave, dishwasher, Kohler 33"x22" double sink w/Meon faucet and garbage disposal. Two lines of solid Maple doors, drawers and an upright; one line 184" long and the other 150" long. 451/2"x451/2" pantry w/five L-shelves w/large bottom storage. 24" granite counter tops w/backstop; under counter lighting and six recessed lights in 15' sloping ceiling. 12'9"x13'5" nook w/double 52"x611/2" windows w/view of rear lawn, fresh water canal and golf course preserve and lighted fan.
13'6"x18'5" family room w/trey ceiling, 3080 French door w/internal blinds, lighted fan, 6020 transom window, surround sound speakers and corner propane gas fireplace. 10'x24' rear porch w/two fans plus full bath.15'11"x17'3" master bed room w/trey ceiling. Two walk-in closets 5'4"x10' and 7'10"x10', two granite top vanities each w/ triple lights and triple door mirrored medicine cabinets, 60" oval Jacuzzi tub, 47"x71" shower and pocket doors for the tank, both closets and the entrance to the MBR from the hall. 11'2"x12'7" study/opt 4th BR w/triple bow windows, lighted fan, closet and 12' ceilings.
6'9"x12'6" hall bath w/single granite top vanity w/triple lights and triple door mirrored medicine cabinet, elongated tank, tub and shower and dual room entrances from family room and hall. BRs 2 and 3 are both 12'x12'4" w/lighted fans and large closets. Convenient 25"x50" five shelve linen closet in the hall. Utility room w/washer and dryer hook-up, deep sink, four door wall cabinet, florescent light and steel 6-panel door to garage. 20'3"x25'5" two car plus garage w/ full bay size area for work, tools and machinery, three florescent lights, six GFI receptacles, pump power box, one standard receptacle for freezer and a pull down to lighted Florida attic storage. Window screens are available. Blinds consist of blackout honeycomb thermo in all bed rooms, variety of web, cloth, faux wood 2" and 31/2" horizontal and vertical blinds elsewhere and two 2" PVC blinds in garage.
There is a current termite inspection and treatment bond and interior and external pest control and lawn treatment service in affect.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,499 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0711317034002500010
- Zillow Home ID: 66141826
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Eastwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32164 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Palm Coast, and 25.4% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32164 home values.
- 102 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$187K32--
- 73 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$186K321,748
- 69 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL--------
- E Bourne Ln Palm Coast, FL$166K--22,027
- 2 Eastland Ln Palm Coast, FL$175K--2.51,964
- 1 Eastwick Pl Palm Coast, FL$231K--32,349
- 77 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$263K--32,566
- 67 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$247K322,043
- Eastwick Pl Palm Coast, FL$231K--32,349
- 3 Eastwick Pl Palm Coast, FL--------
- 4 Eastland Ln Palm Coast, FL$172K--21,853
- 78 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$151K--21,386
- 79 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL--------
- 63 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$235K--22,243
- 5 Eastwick Pl Palm Coast, FL$131K--21,581
- 60 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$207K--22,034
- 6 Eastland Ln Palm Coast, FL$276K--3.52,997
- 81 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL$172K--21,741
- 82 Eastwood Dr Palm Coast, FL--Studio----
- 4 Eastwick Pl Palm Coast, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.