- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
71 El Camino, Monterey, CA 939403 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: Jun 1985 for $98,000
- Parking: 1100 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,004 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 001471019000
- Zillow Home ID: 19310467
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 El Camino
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% lower than in Monterey, and 0.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 817 Martin St Monterey, CA$1.42M444,327
- 83 El Camino Monterey, CA$1.23M33.53,355
- 816 Colton St Monterey, CA$813K432,400
- 781 Martin St Monterey, CA$1.46M32.54,886
- 790 Colton St Monterey, CA$780K332,259
- 92 El Camino Monterey, CA$770K432,502
- 875 Martin St Monterey, CA$1.05M442,728
- 745 Martin St Monterey, CA$727K322,193
- 69 El Camino Monterey, CA$735K----1,981
- 61 San Bernabe Dr Monterey, CA$605K321,318
- 41 San Bernabe Dr Monterey, CA$494K211,035
- 81 San Bernabe Dr Monterey, CA$637K22.51,692
- 21 San Bernabe Dr Monterey, CA$812K332,606
- 814 Martin St Monterey, CA$597K321,429
- 992 Monterey Cir Monterey, CA$585K321,390
- 750 Colton St Monterey, CA$921K43.52,584
- 898 Colton St Monterey, CA$735K322,274
- 743 Martin St Monterey, CA$663K321,878
- 991 Monterey Cir Monterey, CA$627K321,425
- 810 Martin St Monterey, CA$645K421,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!