- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $392,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:011 B:0122
- Zillow Home ID: 65884655
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02840 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is valued 9.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Newport, and 13.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
|69 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$457K||3||2||3,097|
|68 Gibbs Ave # A Newport, RI||$341K||--||--||--|
|68-70 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$467K||7||3||3,164|
|68 Gibbs Ave # B Newport, RI||$341K||--||--||--|
|7 Gardiner St Newport, RI||$471K||6||3||3,262|
|81 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$519K||--||--||--|
|5 Gardiner St Newport, RI||$271K||2||2||1,489|
|72 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$346K||2||2||1,700|
|64 Gibbs Ave # 2 Newport, RI||$396K||--||--||--|
|64 Gibbs Ave # 1 Newport, RI||$397K||--||--||--|
|64 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$364K||3||2.5||1,501|
|75 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$390K||Studio||--||2,209|
|78 Gibbs Ave # 1 Newport, RI||$345K||1||1||--|
|78 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$350K||4||2||2,067|
|61 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$346K||3||2||1,680|
|80 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||--||3||2||1,800|
|58 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$403K||5||3||2,280|
|89 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$405K||3||2||2,061|
|54 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$396K||4||2||2,298|
|82 Gibbs Ave Newport, RI||$373K||4||2.5||1,527|
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!