71 High Hill Cir, Madison, CT 064435 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 85 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $1,095,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: M9148797
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Library, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Subzero, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,410 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:110 B:38
- Zillow Home ID: 58914430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 High Hill Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06443, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% less than in Madison, and 20.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06443 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06443 home values.
- 45 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$540K42.52,825
- 77 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$832K42.53,952
- 70 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$1.14M54.54,701
- 43 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$561K42.52,919
- 41 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$602K42.52,836
- 51 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$550K53.52,525
- 44 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$572K42.53,312
- 4 Crestview Dr Madison, CT$578K43.52,803
- 30 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$535K42.53,326
- 8 Crestview Dr Madison, CT$1M44.54,686
- 58 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$814K52.53,984
- 9 Crestview Dr Madison, CT$489K32.52,538
- 61 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$1.08M865,410
- 10 Crestview Dr Madison, CT$566K42.53,523
- 24 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$483K42.52,734
- 23 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$823K42.53,811
- 66 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$992K54.54,598
- 20 High Hill Cir Madison, CT$554K42.52,625
- 20 Crestview Dr Madison, CT$718K564,459
- 17 Crestview Dr Madison, CT$977K554,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.