71 Marlborough StAPT 4, Boston, MA 02116
Sold on 6/29/12: $684,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:903 sq ft
- Lot:903 sqft
- Year Built:1886
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $684,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow531
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Parcel #W:05 P:02763 S:008
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count5
- Zillow Home ID59172042
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$773,810||$696K – $843K||+$5,386||$856||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,353/mo||$2.5K – $4.3K/mo||-$28||$3.71||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 1.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 71 Marlborough Street APT 4
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.5 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.6 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005