- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 538 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $129,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ U, Building Condition \ Remodeled, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ L, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Wood, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Exterior \ Wood Products, Family room location \ L, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Kitchen location \ L, Living room location \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ L, Parking Type \ Off Street, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ N, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Status \ P, Style \ 11, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1328095603030000
- Zillow Home ID: 115849961
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $85-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 5.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Forks
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!