- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,072 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $165,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Half Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Schools, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:97 B:10 L:L2
- Zillow Home ID: 58875293
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $206-360K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06795 homes, this home is valued 17.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06795, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% less than in Watertown, and 34.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06795 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|66 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$239K||3||2.5||1,248|
|86 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$243K||3||2.5||1,288|
|79 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$317K||3||2||2,300|
|59 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$256K||3||2.5||1,390|
|93 Malvern Hill Rd Watertown, CT||$405K||3||2.5||3,162|
|103 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$277K||4||2.5||1,707|
|81 Malvern Hill Rd Watertown, CT||$313K||4||3.5||2,182|
|80 Malvern Hill Rd Watertown, CT||$340K||4||2.5||2,500|
|121 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$311K||4||3||2,101|
|45 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$294K||4||3||2,281|
|92 Malvern Hill Rd Watertown, CT||$325K||3||2.5||2,296|
|46 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$249K||2||2||1,456|
|131 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$289K||3||3||1,714|
|145 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$285K||3||2||2,022|
|67 Malvern Hill Rd Watertown, CT||$316K||4||2.5||2,270|
|96 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$416K||5||4||3,200|
|66 Malvern Hill Rd Watertown, CT||$311K||3||3||2,189|
|33 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$264K||3||2||1,822|
|32 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$252K||3||2.5||1,396|
|155 Neill Dr Watertown, CT||$297K||3||4||1,728|
Nearby Schools in Watertown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!