71 Oakcrest Dr, San Rafael, CA 949033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,100 sqft
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $520,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,780 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18039145
- Zillow Home ID: 19304028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Oakcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94903 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.7% less than in San Rafael, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94903 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Rafael.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94903 home values.
- 73 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$543K331,780
- 69 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$553K32.51,780
- 75 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$727K32.52,104
- 66 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$641K32.52,104
- 67 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$589K42.51,824
- 294 N San Pedro Rd San Rafael, CA$777K22--
- 65 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$484K21.51,484
- 63 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$595K21.51,484
- 60 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$800K432,104
- 9 Granlee Rd San Rafael, CA$626K221,387
- 61 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$645K332,138
- 10 Oxford Dr San Rafael, CA$726K32.51,878
- 282 N San Pedro Rd San Rafael, CA$632K231,608
- 15 Granlee Rd San Rafael, CA$659K11.51,229
- 55 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$573K32.51,824
- 32 Oxford Dr San Rafael, CA$1.86M433,443
- 53 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$484K21.51,484
- 296 N San Pedro Rd San Rafael, CA$792KStudio----
- 5 Oxford Dr San Rafael, CA$425K21924
- 51 Oakcrest Dr San Rafael, CA$582K432,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.