A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 3,803 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $293,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Stone, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,626 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0026 B:0189 L:0000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56853923
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-429K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02760 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 1.9% fall for North Attleborough as a whole. Among 02760 homes, this home is valued 4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.5% greater than in North Attleborough, and 65.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02760 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Attleborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02760 home values.
|61 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$227K||2||1||1,044|
|75 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$407K||3||2.5||2,036|
|14 Henry Riordan North Attleboro, MA||$436K||4||2.5||3,020|
|61 John A Moriarty Dr North Attleboro, MA||$484K||4||2.5||2,655|
|28 Thomas B Doolin Cir North Attleboro, MA||$504K||4||2.5||2,572|
|81 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$340K||4||2.5||1,800|
|55 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$349K||4||1||1,990|
|80 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$240K||3||1||912|
|66 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$286K||3||1||1,152|
|83 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$385K||4||3||1,976|
|48 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$273K||3||1||1,128|
|39 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$266K||3||1||1,324|
|85 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$418K||4||2.5||2,552|
|40 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$231K||3||1||912|
|87 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,094|
|28 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$336K||3||1.5||1,956|
|92 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$232K||2||1||787|
|524 Allen Ave North Attleboro, MA||$432K||3||1.5||2,236|
|31 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$238K||3||1||988|
|91 Paine Rd North Attleboro, MA||$339K||3||1.5||2,018|
Nearby Schools in North Attleborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.