71 Paine St, Worcester, MA 016056 beds, 3 baths, 3,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- 80 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant, Stove
- Last sold: May 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 71743652
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,183 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:09 B:008 L:00010
- Zillow Home ID: 56734028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 71 Paine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% higher than in Worcester, and 46.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01605 home values.
- # 2$131K211,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.